Thursday, March 14, 2013

GOODBYE WEEK

Dear bloggers,

I would like to thank all of you for your time and attention dedicated to my posts, it meant a lot to me and you contributed to give me good time in this session of learning.
I cannot thank Courtney enough for being the right instructor I could expect, honestly my initial goal was that I just wanted to be part of the thing, and Courtney and you participants dear Hulya, Nataliia, Tahsina, Izela, Mukti, Moni, Bhuwan and everybody made me successful; many thanks, this is why I could not help to say in my first post on nicenet this week that I loved learning and I loved the people.
Nonetheless I read lot of good information on Loti but unfortunately I was not able to access to the survey, from the definitions I got on the PDF document I can say my class is currently Level 5 Expansion and my goal is to reach the level 6 Refine by the end of next semester.
My class being online, the teaching and learning activities are fundamentally technology oriented and I aim to familiarize myself and my students with the use of blog, nicenet, padlet, webquest, ANVILL, PBL activities so that students could carry out learning by themselves in extra curricular environment. I also want to maintain collaboration with my colleagues and Courtney.
I wish lot of success to everyone in implementing whatever technologies he/she plans to improve the quality of his/her pedagogic activities.
As for myself, I am always Dirba this is my African first name, after my father converted muslim his mother insisted they give me Dirba ( THE ONE WHO CARE ABOUT THE OTHERS and it seems to follow me).
I will be more than happy to collaborate in any class exchange project.

Best wishes,
Mariam

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mariam,

    I cannot express all my gratefulness to you for your generous support and contribution in this online course. I feel really lucky to have had this chance to meet you 'online' and collaborate with you in our virtual Nicenet class. You have always been so supportive and helpful to everyone and I think your African first name DIRBA perfectly suits you. I really like its meaning!

    I admire all your efforts and everything you have achieved throughout this course. I always enjoyed in reading your posts and exchanging thoughts with you.
    Congratulations on your LoTi level! Good luck with your further upgrading!

    Thanks a million for everything!
    I hope we will stay in touch!

    Best wishes,
    Izela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Izela,

    I really appreciate your nice words and encouragements, it means a lot to me.
    I am willing to collaborate with you whenever you think I can be of any help for your academic activities.
    Thanks for all. We surely will keep in touch.

    Gratefully yours,
    Mariam

    ReplyDelete